Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm Gonna Catch Up and Keep Up!!!!

Well, I'm been away from blogging for so long that I don't even know where to begin. I've posted things on Facebook along the way so I feel like most people know what's up with our Kelley Klan. Anyway, I will catch up on this blog with some highlights from the past 3 months.

But first, just for something really funny. Addie always makes me laugh with her notes. We had some KY friends that now live in Florida traveling through on December 26th to spend the night. We happened to be gone for a family Christmas celebration when they arrived. They were going to be in our new house alone for a few hours. The Kimes have 3 girls, ages 3, 6, and 9. Addie had written these notes and left one on Emma's side of the room on the bed and one on her side of the room on the bed. They made me laugh!



Then I came home tonight from running errands and Addie is in her room crying. The room was spotless. She had taped this note up on her bed. She was quite the drama queen.

We threatened Emma and told her she would have to start sleeping in the dark barn in the backyard if she didn't start cleaning up her part of the room. She promised she would. Time will tell!

Oh my...Girls! I can only imagine what they will be like when the real drama hits and the teenage years are here. It will make for some good blogging!

3 MONTH UPDATE....ON THE WAY! 8-)

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Sleeping in the dark barn all alone, huh? Nice to see you're still the Lanier I love! I hope you do keep up with the blog, I love checking in and reconnecting with you guys!

Julie Scott said...

Those are great!! Poor Addie - after sharing a room with Paul for so long, it's no wonder she's not used to Emma's mess!

Unknown said...

bbahahah! i just laughed out loud. those are histerical! POOR addie... tell her she can come to Charleston and share a room with sus... but she may have to clean up my stuff too!

LOVE SUS

Ashlee said...

These are priceless! Poor Addie is such the responsible drama queen!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Is Bigfoot Real or fake? For around 400 a long time, there are actually reporting’s of a guy like beast that may be entirely covered in hair.
[url=http://www.is-bigfoot-real.com/]skunk ape[/url]